Applicants selected for this position will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and a pre-employment medical physical exam. In addition, will be subject to random drug testing post-employment in accordance to Drug/Alcohol-Free Work Place Policy and Government requirements.
Additional company information: www.bwajv.com
In support of the Department of Energy, responsible for providing Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) services, inspections, in-conference security monitoring services, and pre-construction advice and assistance missions. Provide advice and research on technology solutions and equipment for the TSCM program. Conduct technical briefings to senior level government officials.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the technical subject matter expert providing advice and education to personnel on matters of technical security policy, procedures, and regulations.
- Provides Technical Surveillance Countermeasures services to ensure the security of DOE information.
- Develops and presents technical security related training to personnel in a formal classroom and in a field setting.
- Provides TSCM support services for a comprehensive technical security program designed to protect facilities, employees and assets. Provides a report of findings for each survey conducted.
- Assist in developing and reviewing technical security designs for the agency’s facilities.
- Provide input/review of proposed polices.
- Apply technical procedures in conducting needs surveys for preventing unauthorized access to and possible disclosure of, classified and sensitive information.
- Provide clear and concise reports for each service conducted to identify cost effective strategies and security effect protection measures IAW DOE policy and protection strategies.
- Provide research services and advising office personnel on national and international developments in commercial, state-of-the-art, security technology through briefings and education materials.
- Review and make recommendations for technical security upgrade designs based on counter-threat plans, physical security and technical security policies.
- Ensuring that technical security policies are implemented according to Program Office's procedures without undue interruption of normal operations.