Advanced Resource Technologies Inc (ARTI) is currently recruiting for a Security Assistant (Security Administrator III) in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Washington DC location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
In support of the Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Office of Information Security, Special Security Office, Document Control Branch, the individual will perform a variety of administrative and coordination duties. Provide general administrative support and maintain various administrative reports. Review daily correspondence and direct items of significant interest to the appropriate staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Special Security Operations Division, Document Control Branch personnel in routine office administration, personnel, database administration, project requirements, administrative and correspondence processing procedures, and understanding procedures for processing actions for review, approval and release
- Provide data entry, extraction, analysis and reporting for various databases currently in use, under development, or planned for the various functions of the program office. Data entry support will include assisting in establishing production databases for operational systems, as required
- Providing administrative support for status reports, briefings presentations and special projects
- Preparing charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in tracking and reporting program activities
- Assisting in technical and programmatic input to support client briefings, status reports, and deliverable preparation
- Coordinating and assisting office personnel in completing tasks within the following areas: timesheet reports, document reproduction and accountability, conducting security briefings, etc.
- Assisting/reviewing the preparation of all reports and tracking documents to include budgets, monthly reports, and personnel tracking, etc.
- Maintaining operating procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, basic Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing 50 pounds or more.
- High School diploma or GED and three (3) years of administrative experience to include handling official correspondence in electronic and paper formats.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word; have basic skills with Excel and PowerPoint; and other database software experience desired.
- Must possess strong clerical and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information, Final Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility without exception.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Advanced Resource Technology, Inc. is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
Advanced Resource Technology, Inc. recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time