Security Assistant (Security Administrator III) - Top Secret
Advanced Resource Technologies Inc (ARTI) is currently recruiting for a Security Assistant (Security Administrator III) in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Rosslyn, VA location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and clearance processing finalized.
In support of the Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Office of Information Security, Special Security Office, individual will perform a variety of administrative and coordination duties. Provide general administrative support and maintain various administrative reports. Review daily correspondence and direct items of significant interest to the appropriate staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative support to the SSO program office.
- Provide data entry, extraction, analysis and reporting for various databases currently in use, under development, or planned for the various functions of the program office. Data entry support will include assisting in establishing production databases for operational systems, as required
- Provide document analysis, document processing, and technical writing support for the administrative and program activities.
- Maintain the call volumes of secured and non-secured communication lines, including telephonic, data and facsimile.
- Maintain logs of information and personnel to ensure a high level of office security for employees and visitors.
- Maintain files of sensitive and classified documents and posting changes to required materials.
- Assist in the research, preparation, coordination, delivery and follow-up actions on all program operations.
- Maintain flow charts and documents as assigned.
- Provide back-up for Time and Attendance data entry.
- Maintain file rooms.
- Provide administrative support for status reports, briefing presentations and special projects.
- Prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in tracking and reporting program activities.
- Assist/review the preparation of all reports and tracking documents to include budgets, monthly reports, and personnel tracking, etc.
- Additional training into other responsibilities will be provided as clearance and experience progresses.
- High School diploma or GED and three (3) years of administrative experience to include handling official correspondence in electronic and paper formats.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word; have basic skills with Excel and PowerPoint; and other database software experience desired.
- Must possess strong clerical and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information; Top Secret/SCI clearance.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Advanced Resource Technology, Inc. is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
Advanced Resource Technology, Inc. recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time