Security Assistant (Security Administrator I) - TS/SCI clearance
Advanced Resource Technologies, Inc (ARTI) is currently recruiting for a Security Assistant (Security Administrator I) in support of a contract with the Department of State (DOS) at our Washington, DC location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
In support of the Department of State, Office of Information Security, Special Security Operations Division, individual will perform a variety of database management and information procurement duties in support of mission requirements for the Access Control Branch. The individual would be in training for one week in the morning (4:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. and one week in the evening (12:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and then be assigned to the shift below: 10:45 am to 7:30 pm. At the request of the client and work requirements, the employee must be willing to work other shifts as required.
This position is classified as Emergency Essential Personnel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to a the Access Control Branch, Special Security Operations Division, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, with responsibilities to include checking, updating and running reports in various security databases.
- Performing clerical duties in processing security forms and reports, does filing and other routine administrative duties, and maintain/order office supplies.
- Performs data entry by keying data into a computer and verifying data from a wide variety of source documents such as computer generated reports, program coding sheets, time and attendance records, and other narrative and statistical information.
- Detects and rejects illegible or incomplete source documents and information. Verifies accuracy of data entered and corrects keying errors.
- Prepares periodic or special reports of workload and compiles information from records and files to assist Program Manager and other technical staff.
- Performs general office related clerical duties such as answering telephones, referring callers or furnishing information, maintaining hard and electronic files, performing courier duties, and distributing completed documents.
* High School diploma or GED and one year of general administrative experience.
* Knowledge of NISPOM, national and international security requirements
* Understanding of and experience-based familiarity with policy formation, regulation, and legislative processes of the U.S. Federal Government
* Ability to effectively interact with personnel at all levels in a dynamic work environment is required
* Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information; Must have Top Secret/SCI clearance to start and we will sponsor the applicant for the clearance.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
ARTI is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
ARTI recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time