SCI Security Administrator IV - TS/SCI
Advanced Resource Technologies Inc (ARTI) is currently recruiting for a Security Assistant (Security Administrator IV) in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Washington DC location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
In support of the Department of State, Office of Information Security, Special Security Operations Division, Operations Support Branch. Individual will assist the Chief, Operations Support Branch with carrying out various security administration duties to ensure the protection of intelligence information, including Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), and intelligence sources and methods.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing professional support to the Department of State program for the protection of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). This includes, but is not limited to, supporting periodic security reviews (PSRs), SCI and collateral training, and processing personnel for access to SCI.
- Assist with processing Department of State personnel for access to SCI.
- Supporting the Special Security Operations Division and Operations Support Branch personnel in routine office administration, personnel, financial, database administration, and project requirements.
- Coordinating within the Branch, Division and with Offices and Bureaus throughout the Department of State.
- Preparing monthly status reports for review and coordination with the appropriate manager.
- Providing administrative support for status reports, briefings presentations and special projects.
- Preparing charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in tracking and reporting program activities.
- Assisting in technical and programmatic input to support security briefings, status reports, and deliverable preparation.
- Assisting with the preparation of all reports and tracking documents to include budgets, monthly reports, travel expense reports, and personnel tracking, etc.
- Undergraduate degree and two years specialized office experience preferred. Degree not required with High School diploma or GED equivalent and five years of specialized administrative experience.
- Specialized experience includes office management, suspense tracking, review of executive level correspondence, database administration, financial and project status tracking and reporting, monthly reports, and maintaining operating procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of electronic database operations management, administrative and correspondence processing procedures, and understanding of procedures required for processing actions for review, approval and release.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with all levels of personnel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, database software, basic Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent administrative and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Mandatory Requirement: Position will be subject to a U.S. Government Security Investigation. Incumbent must possess Top Secret security clearance and be eligible for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) without exceptions. Incumbent must retain SCI eligibility throughout the period of performance.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
ARTI is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
ARTI recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time