Junior Intelligence Analyst
Advanced Resource Technologies, Inc. (ARTI) is currently recruiting for an Junior Intelligence Analyst in support of a federal government agency in Northern Virginia. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and clearance processing finalized.
Provide intelligence analysis in support of a security project. Will work in coordination with multi-jurisdictional investigations. The office is a centralized data warehouse, generating intelligence products to provide detailed information and in-depth analysis to law enforcement agencies in support of investigations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support in areas of counterterrorism, cybersecurity, counterdrug, travel and science.
- Accesses and performs research using designated automated intelligence databases for identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer.
- Maintain working relationships to coordinate with agents and analysts from multiple federal law enforcement agencies.
- Provide intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements.
- Develop documents, summaries, reports, and presentations.
- Present briefings to key personnel.
- A major portion of this work involves research, interpreting investigation information and report writing.
- Perform special assignments or projects as directed.
- Three years of general experience in analysis with federal, state or local government agency, law enforcement agency, or private industry.
- One year of experience writing Intelligence reports and obtaining data from various sources and compiling the data into reports. Open-source intelligence (OSINT) experience desired
- Proficient in general Microsoft Word processing software.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must have strong writing experience for compiling research reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information, Secret.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
ARTI is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
ARTI recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time