- Three years of general experience in analysis with federal, state or local government agency, law enforcement agency, or private industry.
- One year of experience writing Intelligence related reports and obtaining data from various sources and compiling the data into reports.
- Open-source intelligence (OSINT) experience desired
- Proficient in general Microsoft Word processing software.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must have strong writing experience for compiling research reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information, Secret.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
ARTI is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
ARTI recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.