IT Training Coordinator
Advanced Resource Technologies Inc (ARTI) is currently recruiting for an IT Training Coordinator (Data Manager) in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Washington Regional location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
In support of the Department of State (DOS), Program Applications Division, Office of Information Security, Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DA/IS/ADP). Individual will report to and support the Division Chief, to ensure DOS personnel are aware of various information security education and training courses and they complete the courses in accordance with National and Departmental requirements. The incumbent will use Access, SharePoint and other tools as necessary to store, retrieve, and report on data related to the availability and completions of the security education and training courses. Reports will be provided regularly and ad hoc as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Establish rules and procedures of data sharing with upper management and external stakeholders.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to National and Department standards.
- Create and distribute regular and ad hoc reports.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance; recommend methods for enhancement (new technologies, upgrades, etc.)
- Liaise with the appropriate offices/division to ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Undergraduate degree and five (5) years specialized office experience or a Master’s Degree in a related field and three (3) years of experience.
- Specialized experience includes data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, and distribution)
- Extensive knowledge of electronic database operations management, administrative and correspondence processing procedures, and understanding of procedures required for processing actions for review, approval and release.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with all levels of personnel.
- Proficient with MS office (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- Excellent administrative and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Mandatory Requirement: Position will be subject to a U.S. Government Security Investigation. Incumbent must possess Secret security clearance without exceptions.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
ARTI is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
ARTI recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time