Intel Analyst / TSCM Program Administrative Specialist - DOE Q / TS/SCI
BWS-ARTI, LLC. (BWAjv), is currently recruiting for an Intel Analyst / Program Administrative Specialist in support of a technical security federal government contract in Montgomery Co, MD and throughout the DC metro area. Position is full-time, non-exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
Provide intelligence analysis and senior level program administrative support to a security / telecommunications project, the Program Manager and associated members. The candidate must possess knowledge of the Department of Energy (DOE) general administration and policies and procedures, DOE physical and technical security, security space requirements. Provide coordination support for team members. Efficient with computer applications, agency security requirements and be able to track and complete multiple tasks and maintain various administrative reports. Provide general administrative support and other directed tasks to the Program Manager. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESDuties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
- Provide intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements.
- Develop documents, summaries, reports, and presentations.
- Provides administrative support for the senior level managers and team members for general administration, manpower reports, action tracking, and special projects.
- Serves as the administrative point of contact for forms related to the office operations.
- Provides status reports, briefing presentations and special projects information. Use work breakdown structures to track project activities.
- Maintain and update various project spreadsheets.
- Research security / technology topics as requested.
- Assist in preparing charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in tracking and reporting program activities.
- Maintain department safety and training records.* Maintain office equipment, property/equipment inventories, office vehicles as assigned by the department. Place calls for equipment repair requests and physical plant problems.
- Responsible for preparing the office files each year, maintaining them throughout the year, and annual archiving.
- Prepare various reports for signature, distribution and filing.
- Order and maintain office supplies for the division.
- Maintain registry of incoming and outgoing classified mail.
- Maintain list depicting National policies and directives, and current Departmental directives.
- Maintain visitor log and escort visitors as needed.
- Maintains official phone and emergency contact lists.
- Undergraduate degree with 3 years specialized security and administrative experience is desirable. A combination of a minimum of 5 years of related work experience and training is required.
- General experience in security / intel analysis with federal, state or local government agency, law enforcement agency, or private industry required.
- Experience writing Intelligence reports and obtaining data from various sources and compiling the data into reports desired.
- Specialized experience includes technical and physical security related areas, office management, suspense tracking, review of executive level correspondence, policies and procedures, database administration, financial and project status tracking and reporting, monthly reports, and maintaining operating procedures.
- Thorough knowledge federal government security publications, security space accreditation, electronic database operations management, administrative and correspondence processing procedures, and understanding of procedures required for processing actions for review/approval and release.
- The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office products; and other database software experience desired.
- Must possess strong clerical and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
Physical Requirement: Will support multiple staff at several sites and equipment is maintained in several secure storage rooms. Job requires regular sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional reaching above, bending/stooping and lifting of supplies/equipment up to 25 lbs.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation, a mandatory drug screening and must meet eligibility for access to classified information, Secret clearance level, DOE Q or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time