Executive Assistant - DOD with Secret clearance
Advanced Resource Technologies Inc (ARTI) is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant (Jr Business Analyst) in support of a contract with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in our Arlington, VA location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing is completed.
The Executive Assistant primary responsibility is to provide support to the Support Services and Director and Deputy Director. Other duties will include interfacing between the government and contractor personnel working at DARPA and ensuring a timely and satisfactory response to all needs. Considerable coordination is required with a variety of groups (Government, Military, and Contractors).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides the full scope of executive administration for the department and their business operations; provides executive level administrative operations support in a mature and confidential manner in response for a wide range of management issues with deadlines pressures and frequent schedules changes.
- Exercises wide latitude of discretion regarding workflow, priorities, and methods in addition to an in-depth knowledge of various executives styles, methods of operation, relationships and authorities.
- Manages the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule and maintaining responsibility for sensitivity and confidentiality of issues both internally and externally for senior-level directors and offices throughout the Agency.
- Assists in technical and administrative input and quality control to support deliverable preparation, program analysis, preparation and delivery of client briefings, and participation in other activities related to the contract. This includes tracking and support to suspense packages.
- Executes independent decisions within established guidelines and perform a full range of executive level administrative services, including making appointments, weekly meetings, prepare draft minutes, and finalizes correspondence, conforming to appropriate formats and styles to ensure they are complete and grammatically correct in DoD format.
- Maintains an awareness of internal levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external Senior Executive interrelationships, styles, and method of operation.
- Coordinates all activities related to on- and off-site meeting and conference scheduling; travel authorizations, and itineraries.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, answer phones, and, greet individuals, monitors e-mail messages, maintains calendars, and initiates actions to satisfy logistical and supply requirements.
- Creates charts, viewgraphs, tables, spreadsheets, and other briefing materials for presentation of data.
- Organizes, tabulates, reproduces, and assembles volumes of instructional workbooks, technical summaries, briefings, and handouts.
- Gathers and compile data in support of project management.
- Plan the contents of publications according to government style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Format, proofread, and edit Descriptive Summaries and make updates as necessary. Compile multiple files when required.
- Must have 1 year of executive assistant level experience.
- With a degree and two (2) years of business process review experience or the equivalent with excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- DOD experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, strong follow through skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliability, flexibility, maturity, and ability to interact with all levels of personnel in a dynamic work environment is required.
- Must have the ability to respond appropriately to pressures, deadlines and frequent changes in priorities and schedules.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are required by person filling this position due to the day to day interactions within the agency.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, foresight, and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, and customer service skills.
- Maintain satisfactory standard of professional competency, conduct, appearance and integrity.
- Adhere to standards of behavior that are fair, ethical, honest, and irreproachable; and reflects favorably on self, the company and the client.
Mandatory Requirement: Position will be subject to a U.S. Government Security Investigation. Incumbent must possess Secret security clearance and can start with an Interim Secret
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
ARTI is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination and member of DHS E-Verify Program.
ARTI recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time